IS A SCAM!!!!
It's actually a type of aromatherapy thingy. I believe that initially it was really meant to be a healing product of some sort but when it came to Asia, it transformed itself into a MLM (Multi-level Marketing a.k.a. scam, ponzi scheme, pyramid scheme) machine. Remember Amway or Cosway? Let's hope Elken not turn into one either.
My mom tried putting one in my room when I had difficulty breathing or my allergy (which I found out was actually hayfever) hit.
Even my mom stopped using it already after discovering that it doesn't work.
To all you lots who are members of the group, I would advise you to pullout as far as possible. Forget about the money you put in, there's no way you could get that back now. And please stop all those unethical pulling of new members. You're actually destroying their life for all you know it.
There are a few blogs you can read:
- Lampe Berger was listed on the Securities Commission's list (Investor Alert issued in fact) and taken out shortly after that.
- I heard the latest scam is for a member to pay a certain amount (on top of RM30k+) and they would be enrolled in a twinning programme with some college in Australia. Upon completion can get some diploma of some sort.
There are of course noteworthy things to take form here:
- Their marketing strategy is perfect, and they aim people's greed and emotions. I would say it's the most powerful persuasion marketing technique ever.
If you still wonder why I say this is a scam, consider this:
- What kind of business promises you that you would earn 6-figure salaries within a short period?
- What kind of business makes money with a product that doesn't garner as much revenue to pay for those 6-figure salaries?
If you really want to donate these people, you might as well donate it to me to fund Project MORSEHack. I can personally guarantee you that you will never see your money ever again (same with Lampe Berger) but at least you know that your money will be put to good use for the next generation. Treat it as charity ok?
So readers, be smart or be f**ked. Ok? No other way.
Sheesh Lampe Berger.
I challenge you Lampe Berger, come sue me for defamation and let's make this a big court case.