Surviving on RM1 a day[Source: The Star]
........M. Manivannan, 15, faces similar financial difficulties. He said he once starved for two days surviving on just sips of coffee because he did not want to ask anyone for money......This always make me wonder what would become of me if I were in the same position. We should consider ourselves fortunate. Ironically, I read this article after I had a glance at Pak Lah's : Abdullah waiting for 'feel good' factor to get even better.
Weird eh? To think that one person is concerned with the 'feel good' factor while the other has to think of ways to survive day to day.
Points to ponder:
- Why buy the Airbus ar? Isn't it better to provide money for the poor to at least get some decent education?
- How can YOU survive on RM1 a day, with the current inflation rate in Malaysia.
- "Sometimes, their parents want to pay us with jewellery or money that they have borrowed from Ah Longs." <------ not everybody borrow from Ah Long just to gamble ok?
- What can us fellow Malaysians do to ensure everybody gets a decent standard of living? Or at least, decent education for a person who couldn't afford it?
- Just TELL ME god dammit, how to help? Oi government, do something about this la.