Sunday, March 11, 2007

Lelong lelong Halal food

Ok, last update before I return to my work. I tell you typesetting to TeX is not easy, TeXmacs is a great program though I prefer the wordpad/emacs way of slowly typing the codes out, grrrrrrr........

BTW, check out Cheezie music for some easy to play guitar songs, not perfect, but just the way I like it.

Onto my daily ranting on the daily news.

Here is KJ cooking up some news again. According to him,


Some 80% of the halal food industry in the country is controlled by
non-Muslims Some 80% of the halal food industry in the country is
controlled by non-Muslims......

Why am I sensing racist comments again? Malays urged to take control of halal food industry? That's the whole problem of fusing business with religion together.

Why not urge Malaysians as a whole to take control of the Global Halal food industry? Why do you wanna snatch a piece of the pie which is yours? Want pie? Go snatch from other countries la. Is this just KJ trying to snatch some attention right before the election?


I'm still a bit skeptical on whether the figure "80%" is correct, comments anybody?

No comments: