Well, in fact he did direct the question to Susan Loone and here is her response: Altantuya: What happen to the DNA test?
The biggest twist after reading the post is this line:
......And while they (DNA experts, Interpol, whatever) saw her son, they did not take
blood samples from him. Instead, they took it from her mother, Mrs. Shariibuu........
Questions to ponder:
- Why did they take the DNA samples of Altantuya's mother (Mrs. Shariibuu) instead of those of her ailing son?
- Did Bernama lie about taking the son's DNA?
- If Altantuya met Baginda in 2004 and her son is borned in 2003, who is his REAL father?
- Why aren't any of these published in the papers? Cover ups?
- What is the real motivation in the murder case?
I think the single biggest question that everybody wants to know is:
WHO IS THE FATHER?
Thumbs up to howsy and susan on the update.