Saturday, March 10, 2007

Update on Fire Alarm Incident

An update on my Fire incident on 6 March:

The sub-warden came over to see me to get a detailed statement from me which I gladly gave. The update is that he is going to discuss with the Warden on whether any action should be taken against me.

Bad thing is that it is very likely that action is going to be taken, i.e. a fine most probably. The not so bad thing is that it is going to be a maximum of £50 fine according to the sub-warden.

He said that the payment was a token to the fire department for their action. It is estimated that everytime a fire engine is called out for a false alarm(I thought my case was pretty genuine) it would cost £2000, no way do I have the money for that eh? Sigh......

Still pretty upset, but yea hope this would resolve soon.

PRAY FOR ME please....

1 comment:

Horny Ang Moh said...

JUST TELL THEM IT IS A REAL CASE OF FORGETFULLNESS & BEG FOR LINEANSEE. MINE LABEL IS WORKING IT IS JUST THAT IT IS NOT SHOWN ON THE BLOG PAGES LIKE YOURS SHOWING THE VARIOUS TYPE OF LABELS. CAN U TEACH ME HOW TO DO IT OR WHERE TO MADE THE ADJUSTMENT AS I COULDN'T FIND IT ANYWHERE IN THE SETTING. THANK YOU.