Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Sleep and Jet Lag

Was reading Howsy's blog and I came across this. I told myself I have to put this up, OMG it's like caught red-handed. If you don't get what I mean, take a look at this:




I think it was some speech regarding the Formula 1 event recently, and it has already more than 5000 hits in youtube. Pak Lah, it's not in photo anymore, you caught in live action, say cheese :D

Understandably our PM has lots of work to do, maybe jet lag as well. I propose we equip some device in PNB's new Airbus to counter jet lag. Or at least have some printed notes on board or a personal assistant to advice our PM how to reduce the jet lag. He is after all the most important person in the country right? Heck, I suggest that you take some time off holidaying in Perth as well, too bad the house isn't ready yet right?

And also Pak Lah, can delegate some tasks to your No.2 la, don't have to bear all the responsibilities yourself right? Got so many No.2 to choose from, no problem with talents right? Or do you?

No comments: