Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Project 365: Day 26 Business is resumed

Sorry for the lack of updates since last week. I was quite busy for the funeral and don't have my usual luxury of 3G on the go. Sigh, roaming charges are just way too expensive. Need to get my phone unlocked so I can use a malaysian sim card the next time I go back. So I shall try to catch up as quickly as possible to this Project 365 with a bit of cheating. Don't really have pictures of most days but I'll try to dig.

This is a pic of the sky somewhere between london and KL. The flight back was empty considering the price I paid for the ticket. Joanne told me (she took singapore airlines A380 the following day) that her flight was empty as well. Considering the size and capacity of the 380, each passenger might as well have a bed each to lie on. Air asia X effect maybe?




Best regards,
Jing Qi Quah

No comments: