Monday, March 16, 2009

Project 365: Day 24 Airport and bad trading day

Market rallied in the morning which meant I made a small fortune and went into profit for the first part of the day. I then made the worst decision yet trading, buying goldman shares. Estimated loss at end of day is 170 which is a lot. Problem is I don't even know why the shares tumbled so quickly, on a day AIG gained 80%, gosh. Oh well yet another lesson learnt. In hindsight, I think it has something to do with AIG's statement which contradicts goldman's earlier comment about no exposure to AIG. Sigh, should've figured it out sooner.

Anyway, I'm in the airport right now waiting to board the flight back to malaysia. Here's a shot of the duty-free shops in heathrow terminal 3.


Best regards,
Jing Qi Quah

No comments: