Monday, March 02, 2009

Project 365: Day 11 Revenge is something really SPICY

Went to the office today with Ahold reporting some stellar results. For the 3rd year in a row, Ahold has met the targets they set for themselves despite economic headwinds. That, to me, is very impressive. I remembered during a recent job interview, the interviewer asked me if I liked the retail sector. The only company that came to my mind is Ahold, for some reason, although I remembered wrongly that we have a buy recommendation (I said we had an add). Sigh, I think that just cost me a job.

Anyway, gym followed work but it was a hurried section as I'm meeting yours dearly for dinner. And dinner tonight is at ............ NANDO's!!!!! Yes, I know, AGAIN!!!

And this time it's revenge. Haha, extra extra lots of extra extra hot peri-peri sauce. Ouuuuu Yeaaaa, the hungry stomach really needed that. Revenge time!!!!!


Best regards,
Jing Qi Quah

No comments: