Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Project 365: Day 18 Yet another unproductive and unprofitable day

This is another unproductive day after yesterday and I didn't even manage to go to the gym today. Spent the better part of the day configuring my reuters xtra3000 and setting up the spreadbetting account with igindex. My first trade was betting that the eurodollar will rise when it fell and fell. That was a good 35 quids tuition fees and what I learnt from it is not to touch currencies again. Better be discipline and stick to what I know, retail stocks. Thursday would be quite active with 4 companies reporting but I won't be home to see and trade on it so it's another miss opportunity. Hopefully I could get it all set up on my blackberry tomorrow so fingers crossed.

Alright, today's pic is of yours dearly eating chocolate while watching my beloved juve team lose to yet another of my fav team chelsea. Sigh...... Just my luck hahaha. Oh well will work harder tomorrow to identify more opportunities for money making hehehe. Pray for me.


Best regards,
Jing Qi Quah

No comments: