Sunday, March 01, 2009

Project 365: Day 10 Football and Nandos

It was a good day for football, not too sunny, temperature was mild and during Carling cup final (not much people in park). All that running left me absolutely starving and what's better than to go to nando's for some fiery chicken?

We went to the nando's near London Bridge. There was this odd thing on the way from station to restaurant. Think I saw Keng mention in her facebook that it's to hang people in the old days.

Yum, always go for extra hot peri-peri at nando's. I didn't realise they have a black bottle of extra extra hot until I was leaving the restaurant dammit. But it was good. Finished a quarter bottle of that yummy sauce myself muahahaha. So much so that I saw somebody (European!!!) who brought their own plastic containers to bring some sauce back, talk about kiasu.

And yours dearly tries to stop me taking a photo of her hahaha. Funny. What's funnier is nando's sign saying their peri-peri nuts may contain nuts. -_-!!!
Best regards,
Jing Qi Quah

No comments: