Saturday, April 18, 2009

Project 365: Day 45 Korean, Snog and Man-in-moon?

Today yours dearly and I went to this korean restaurant near piccadilly circus. It's called jindalle and they were supposedly good for their bbq. The food was alright, the bbq was tasty but as usual portions were not big. We had 2 hotpots, one with beef and the other with pork and kimchi. I still prefer the ones over at tottenham court road for korean tho, anywhere else just doesn't cut it in terms of price and quality.

Later, the usual after dinner stroll brought us to snog. They sell frozen yogurt, somehow all frozen yogurts taste the same to me, whether it's from snog or itsu. I always go for the natural flavoured ones with strawberry (or any other berry) as I enjoy the sour taste bringing out the natural sweetness in the fruits. Sweet frozen yogurt just doesn't cut it for me. Hint hint: business idea.

Today's picture is of yours dearly in the man in moon passage near the bus stop at piccadilly circus, quite funny name I thought. Too bad I always forget taking photos, so nothing from the restaurants today.



Best regards,
Jing Qi Quah

No comments: