Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Project 365: Day 33 Nestum tau kwa

I was itching for some nestum prawn since that tasty vegetarian nestum prawn meal back in the temple at bukit mertajam. A few days after I got back, I found 2 packets of nestum prawn mix in the cupboard and decided to cook them. The problem is, I'm vegetarian for the day so what could I substitute it with? Yours dearly said she wanted to eat tofu so I came up with the idea of deep fried tau kwa with nestum.



And the end product? Seems a bit burnt but tasted just as nice. Not a bad twist to it eh?



I also started reading a book titled "white tiger" a few days ago. Quite an interesting book which started with "For the desk of His Excellency Wen Jiabao", a very inviting beginning indeed.



I'm also working on a project right now to keep myself occupied. Hopefully I can start my own little thingy here in a foreign country.



To my readers, please be supportive when it take offs yea?

Best regards,

Jing Qi Quah

No comments: