Friday, April 10, 2009

Project 365: Day 38 I like window shopping

No longer able to afford shopping for things I like, I tend to wonder off in my own little world when I go out shopping with yours dearly. The department store is truly one of the biggest innovation of humans, I really mean it.



A day out window shopping can broaden your horizon much more than travelling in my humble opinion. Where else do you get to see 50 different types of pepper grinder each claiming to be the best. The most astonishing thing is that they all sell. You also get to see the latest innovation, like a so called best wine bottle opener in the world, a double pot you can use to heat stuffs using steam (making delicious butter sauce for steak), and the different types of teapots. Whoosh, it's a brave new world out there for innovators.



I said innovators because let's face it. This world needs more inventors but inventors are hard to come by these days. On the other hand, most entrepreneurs nowadays are genius innovators. They see a need in the market, no matter how small the need is, they will find a way to fill that gap. The market is no more saturated than stones in a bowl, you just need to be sands, or even water if you wanna be bruce lee.



Remember, no matter how small the gap, you just need to be smaller to fill it up.



A picture of deno and my sister looking tired after walking thru countless shops and buys NOTHING. Hahaha, it's the process that's enjoyable, think about it.







Best regards,

Jing Qi Quah

2 comments:

JoShIbOsHi said...

Doesnt seem like Ying Yi, shes supposed to be all lightened up when she see shops...my guess is...shes broke!!

Deno....dun need to say lar...once u say shopping, he'd rather die.

Wilson J Q Quah said...

i broke she also not yet broke la hehehe

deno seriously wanna die already