Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Project 365: Day 5

Today we took a (not too) little trip up north to Shrewsbury to send little missy back to school. *evil face* We took turns driving with me driving half the journey up north. I always enjoyed driving in the countryside and the bendy path into missy's school was naturally a pleasure to drive on. Journey back took us half the time up there thanks to uncle mo's lightning driving.

This morning my uncle presented me with a business idea which I thought was quite doable. That consumed half my thoughts and I also sought some advice from tiam regarding this since internet business is his specialty. I realise that turning the idea into a viable business isn't as easy as people thought but certainly the thought of that makes my heart pumping and my blood boiling. I have to somehow do it. While the end result is an unknown, it is at least within my grasp, or at least I think it is.

There's another business idea, totally unrelated which is very doable but that is something for my cous since it's his industry.

We ended the day with a drink at our local pub, The Victoria with uncle mo and uncle aj. Just realised they serve my favourite beer, Franziskaner here. WAHAHA this shall be my fav pub from now on.


Best regards,
Jing Qi Quah

No comments: