Monday, February 23, 2009

Project 365: Day 4 Dining in London

I went for dinner at a cosy restaurant called "La Petite Maison" which in my opinion serves the best creme brulee I've ever tasted in my life. This French cum Asian style restaurant on Brook Mews behind Claridges hotel serves not so complicated food but they are always cooked to perfection.

So much did people enjoyed it that even stars turned up to dine today here. There I was tucking myself into the delicious roast crispy pork belly when someone resembling Chris Martin (yes that one from Coldplay) walked in with a blonde lady. When the blonde lady turned around I immediately gave my cousin a nudge. That was none other than the stunningly gorgeous Mrs. Martin (yes Gwyneth). What luck, I bet Ng Yong would give anything to be in my position earlier tonight.

Just another night out in the city called London I guess.
Best regards,
Jing Qi Quah

No comments: