Friday, May 29, 2009

Ideas are abundant but......

Structuring them and turning them into a reality is not easy. Finally I came across an idea which I think has a potential but don't know where to start. Alas, I know how it feels like when boss started nuffnang, not to the point of having sleepless nights yet but I have a feeling that won't be far away.

One thing I find hard to do is to stay focus, especially when it's a one-man-show. You compose the music, you fill in the lyrics, you prepare the stage and you sing to the audience. The worst part is you won't know if the audiences like it. It's also especially hard when there's nobody to talk to when you're stuck or have a moment of eureka, saying your thoughts out allow you to put it in a more imaginable structure and that I find is very important. It also allows for response for anything you left out as well as reassure yourself about your goals.

Now can you see why I can foresee sleepness nights sometime soon. Maybe to the point of waking up sweating in the palm of my hand.

Of course it's not all bad, I'm actually kind of excited deep down inside, like a little boy just told by his parents that they were going to disneyland for holiday. For all that, I'm pretty sure this will be one hell of a journey.



P.s. The photo is shot at selfridges celebrating their 100th yr in business. Quite creative way to display those Louis-Vuitton bags don't you think so? Note the ONE gold bag...... Just like business ideas...... Eh?


Best regards,
Jing Qi Quah

No comments: