Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Golf Properties Ahhhhh........

First, this caught my eyes when I was looking through FT.com.


A Villa in Sabah around one of Asia's best 18-hole golf courses. Sounds tempting no?

Went ahead to look at the sales detail at the website:

It says "Prices from c. £105,000" on their website, I think that's for the apartment. Anyone wanna guess how much it would cost for the villa?

Moreover, it's designed by Wimberley Allison Tong & Goo. Don't know who they are? They're the designer of:


Sun City Resort in South Africa



Venetian Resort Hotel in Las Vegas. (Can you believe they have gondolas in the middle of the desert? With money, anything is possible.)


The Atlantis in the Bahamas.



Fuyoh, head over to their website. Award-winning 5 star hotel eh? I want I want!!! In my dreams :P

No comments: